Spring Scream is in the very south of Taiwan. The venue is 4K east of Hengchun in the very sleepy little town of ManZhou.
FORM KHH AIRPORT
- Take a Taxi or one of a minivan direct from KHH airport to Spring Scream venue. Tell the driver : "ManZhou Shau Kenting"
- Take a Pintung Bus or minivan to HengChun.
FROM HENGCHUN -
- Spring Scream and Kentington Resort Shuttle busses will pick up passengers at the HengChun Bus Terminal
- Take a Taxi
- Take a Pintung Bus to ManZhou and walk to Kentington Resort.
- Rent a scooter. You will need an ID/Drivers License. Follow all rules and laws. Do not drink and drive.
FROM KENTING -
- Take a Pintung Bus to HengChun.
AIR- Fly into Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) then choose from metered taxi direct to your destination (1:20), or take a Pintung Bus to HengChun, or one of the private vans.
TRAIN - The High Speed Rail starts in Taipei, stops in TaoYuan near the CKS Intl. Airport, and then ends in ZuoYing in Kaohsiung. There are express busses to HengChun from there, as well taxis, car rental, and private transport.
BUS - There are many bus transfer options to Kaohsiung and HengChun.
- ZuoYIng HSR - Kaohsiung - Express bus 1F of station
- KHH Airport - Take a Pintung Bus to HengChun.
- Kenting - Take a Pintung Bus to HengChun.
CAR - The route is very simple. Drive South. Take Highway 1 or 3 all the way south. Follow the KENTING PARK exit and follow the coastal highway signs. We suggest you avoid holiday traffic, and at HengChun detour east through the East Gate, towards the Natural Geothermal Fire Park and on to the town of ManZhou,
TAXI - Available everywhere, faster, more convenient when traveling with bags and can share the higher ride cost.
GOT ANY TRAVEL TIPS TO SHARE?